Saturday, July 26, 2008

summer mishmash

Well, a first comment.  Means somebody is reading this.  I am encouraged.  We are working on the fall schedule.  Waiting for teachers to let us know what they desire for the fall.  I think that we should ask the students what they like, maybe we should do a survey.  To see when students want classes and what teachers they are interested in working with.  

Getting ready this weekend for next weeks yoga camp.  Jim, Owen and I papered the halls in Kitchener with a story and a collection of great teachers and marine maps.  We had lots of fun, got very sticky with spray glue and still have one wall to go.  If you are reading this come on out and send me a comment here to let me know what you think.  

The Ashtanga specialization starts next week, so if you are into improving your practice or expanding your teaching skills this one is for you.  Check out the website atlasstudio.com to see more details.

Any bike experts out there.  My gears are not working right.  I have been trying to walk the green talk and now my bike gears are not working, hummm.  I am willing to trade massage for bike repair.  Any takers?

Thinking of going to Toronto for a yoga class or an afternoon workshop with Danny Paradise, he is at the Downward Dog from 4-6pm tomorrow.  Let me know if anyone wants to car pool, my van holds 8.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine - I am off to the Dover to sail and swim. Lalalalalalala.

live, love and laugh,
Denise

No comments: